Make Driver’s Education hassle-free by going online.
Getting a driver’s license is one of the biggest milestones in a teenager’s life. However, this new found independence as they take the next steps towards young adulthood can be difficult to achieve given the hectic schedules of today’s busy families. In the state of Texas, there are several different ways that teenagers can attend a Driver’s Ed Course.
- Approved For-Profit Driver Training School
- Public School Driver Ed Course
- Online Driver’s Education
- Parent-Taught Drivers Ed Texas
Traditional teen drivers ed can be difficult to work into the demanding school, extra-curricular and work obligations that today’s overcommitted teenager often has on their schedule. Virtual Drivers Ed is an excellent option for teen drivers to obtain the necessary education required to become a licensed driver in the State of Texas. In addition to giving busy families an alternative to in-person classroom sessions, it is also an affordable option for savings in time, gas and even a parent’s lost work hours, driving students to and from classes.
Typical online driver’s education includes web based videos or parent-taught curriculum as well as a DPS practice test at the end of the course to ensure that the student is prepared for the DMV learners permit test. Other benefits to online driver’s education include:
- Study on your schedule – Take your course at a time that is convenient for you – it is available day or night.
- Study anywhere – Online driver’s education gives you the flexibility to take part in the classroom portion of driver’s school virtually anywhere you can get an internet signal.
- Learn at own pace – Students can pause online videos and return to material that requires greater clarification.
- Eliminate the distractions of a typical classroom – Study from the comfort of home without other students.
- Accepted by State of Texas – State approved Online Driver’s Ed classroom courses are fully recognized by the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Study from a variety of devices – Use your home computer, tablet, even a Smartphone.
- Practice tests – Students are able to take online practice tests and quizzes throughout a Virtual Drivers Ed courses to ensure comprehension of key topics.
Online Driver’s Education is a hassle-free way for your teenager to acquire their learner’s permit. For more information on what to expect from virtual driver’s training, please contact us at (833) 3-VDRIVE or visit Virtual Drive of Texas