Free Drivers Education
If someone has told you that you can find free Texas Drivers Ed classes online, we’re afraid to inform you that you have been misled. Driver’s education is extremely important, after all; it not only demonstrates to the state your commitment and willingness to take on the responsibilities of being licensed, it also is an invaluable teaching tool. Completing a driver’s education program will help you learn the rules of the road, appreciate the dangers of driving, and prepare you to drive safely so that you can protect yourself and those around you. For these reasons and more, driver’s education courses must be state-approved and comprehensive. Put simply, there’s no such thing as free driver’s ed – at least not when it comes to courses that are recognized in Texas!
We encourage you to explore your options if you are currently in the process of obtaining your driver’s license or learner’s permit. In the State of Texas, there are:
- Parent Taught Drivers Education Course
- Texas Adult Drivers Ed Course
- Texas In-Car Training Course
- Texas DPS Practice Tests
We even offer state-approved defensive driving courses that can help you prepare for and react to dangers on the road. We have your needs met at Virtual Drive, and are committed to helping you become a safe, licensed driver.
EFFECTIVE Driver’s Education
The most important aspect of any driver’s education program is not its cost but how effective it is as a teaching tool. Our teen and adult driver’s education classes are approved by the Texas Department of Public Safety, can be completed entirely online for your convenience, and are highly effective. Covering a range of different topics, including Texas road rules, state driving regulations, identification of road signs and traffic signals, and other related subjects, our driver’s ed program contains everything that you need to become a safe, informed, and responsible driver.
Our online driver’s education program consists of multiple sections, each covering a different topic. To ensure that you have retained the vital information from each, we will test you at the conclusion of every section. These knowledge checks are not there to make our courses more difficult; rather, they have been put in for your benefit. If you reach this section of the program and find that you have not retained the info you need, you can easily go back and study the necessary information. After all, our goal at Virtual Drive is to make you a safe, confident driver, and our driver’s ed program has been designed to help ensure just this!
AFFORDABLE Driver’s Education
We may not be able to offer you FREE driver’s education classes at Virtual Drive, but we can offer you affordable driver’s education. We offer bundle packages that can help you save money, and we provide financial assistance as well. If you suffer from financial hardship or are simply seeking a solution that is easier on the wallet, take advantage of one of these offers:
- Two-payment Plan – As described, our two-pay method allows you to pay for your course in two installments. Your first payment will be made at the time of registration, with the second payment coming 30 days later.
- Multiple-student Discount – Are you enrolling more than one child into our online driver’s education program? If so, we’d love to give you a discount! To learn more, call us!
- Financial Hardship Assistance – If you suffer from financial hardship, we can help. If you currently qualify for state or federal financial assistance, then you can qualify for our reduced course rates as well. Safety is important to us, and we do not believe that disadvantaged students should be denied the tools they need to drive safely and confidently. To learn more, call us today!
If you have any questions about our financial assistance options, we encourage you to contact us! We would be happy to answer them.