Texas Drivers Education Survey by West Texas A&M
An official survey was conducted by West Texas A&M University to test the effectiveness of the Virtual Drive of Texas driver’s education program. The survey included taking a large sample of Virtual Drive students and comparing them to students taking all other forms of Drivers Education in Texas. The results show how we truly are the best online driver’s education program in Texas.
Overall Survey Findings
Virtual Drive of Texas students had a 1.1% collision rate compared to an 11.4% collision rate among other Texas driver education graduates
Drivers Ed Survey Questions and Answers:
- During the first year your child had a driver's license, was you child involved in an accident while driving?
- Did you child successfully pass the licensing exam on his or her first attempt?
- During the first year you child had a driver's license, was he or she ticketed for speeding?
- During the first year your child had a driver's license, was he or she ticketed for a stop sign or traffic signal violation, including "ran red light"?
- During the first year your child had a driver's license, was he or she ticketed for driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs?
Help Us Get Even Better
Safety is what it is all about! The better our kids are trained the more likely they are to be safe drivers. This is why each year Virtual Drive of Texas continues to enhance and expand on our driver training programs to make them the best online drivers ed courses on the market.
If you, your child or anyone you know has taken our course and would like to provide feedback it will be greatly appreciated. We look to our students and parents to keep our success rates high and accident and injury rates low. Feel free to visit our support page and send a comment about our courses. All feedback is reviewed and carefully considered by the Virtual Drive Team.
*Independent Study of Virtual Drive of America Conducted and Provided by WTAMU Business Center